Mushroom compost will help make your gardening easier, rejuvenate your soil bed and will help to fertilise your plants when they grow. Made from horse manure, it is used as a substrate for growing mushrooms. Once spent, it has a second fantastic use for your garden!
Where can I buy local mushroom compost?
- Woodham Nursery supply carry home bags of mushroom compost. Also we have bulk bags of mushroom compost available
- We offer delivery
- As Mushroom compost is light and easy to spread, it is very useful for most vegetables which like a richer soil and fruit plants and trees which are hungry feeders.
Qualities of mushroom compost
- Low in soluble nitrogen
- Little risk of plant burn
- High levels of phosphate, potassium, calcium and magnesium
- Low salt content compared to other composts
- Element composition includes copper, zinc, manganese, iron and boron
How does Mulching help your existing soil?
- Good for fertilisation
- Adds nutrients to existing soil
- Improves soil structure
- Makes food easier for plants to grow
- Retains moisture in weeds that grow
Serving South Godstone, Godstone, Oxted, Woldingham, Redhill, Reigate, Lingfield, Crawley, East Grinstead, Merstham, Limpsfield, Edenbridge, Caterham, Whyteleafe, Nutfield, Outwood, Smallfield, Horley, Hurst Green, Crockham Hill, Titsey, Crowhurst, Horsham, East sussex, East Surrey, Kent, London
If you are interested in mushroom compost for your garden.
Please contact us today and out your order to Woodham Nursery
© Copyright Woodham Nursery